Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Attendant is responsible for optimizing overall warehouse products movement and storage as well as updating and maintaining physical and system inventories accuracy. The person in this role will ensure products availability and follow up on products supply for the production department in addition to supporting the shipping and receiving and order assembling activities as well as supporting the coordination of logistics daily activities.
YOUR CHALLENGES :
- Optimize storage for the warehouse products (cheese, raw materials, ingredients, pallets, others…)
- Follow-up daily on inventory levels and supply for dry materials, ingredients, or any other product related to the manufacturing and processing of the Fromagerie products.
- Contribute to the daily product management for connex or second level products such as rejects, returns, rework, non-conforming, tests, samples and other related products…
- Facilitate logistics for cheese taste and quality tests (grading)
- Ensure accuracy for both physical and system inventory, more specifically in WMS as well as participate in regular inventory and cycle counting.
- Complete and manage all the relevant documentation for the warehouse operations
- Verify, maintain accuracy and process receiving, loadings, shipments and order preparations
- Drive a forklift safely and responsibly as well as any other warehouse equipment
- Contribute to the warehouse and equipment maintenance and cleanliness as well as storage and waste disposal
- Perform safely all the warehouse related tasks and based on applicable quality standards (HACCP, SQF, GMP, etc.)
- Perform all tasks related to the warehouse or production outcomes (verification, packaging)
- Work closely and collaborate with all the relevant departments
- Prevent anomalies and proceed with early risk alerts related to product expiration and out of stock products in raw materials and finished goods
- Provide support for the Logistics activities coordination or any other ad-hoc project.
WHAT YOU HAVE :
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent education and work experience
- Work experience in a similar position or equivalent work environment
- Be able to lift weights that can exceed 20 kg repetitively and to be in continuous motion during your complete shiftwork ( walking, bending, standing , lifting )
- Demonstrate a superior sense of health and safety compliance at work as well as with the sanitation practices in place
- Knowledge and be able to handle chemicals and to maintain clealiness of the warehouse
- High sense of responsibility, autonomy
- Be able to work in a team work and collaborative work environment
- Possess and demonstrate good computer skills proficiency (WMS, Office)
- Be versatile, flexible and reliable
- Is thorough and pays attention to detail
- Open-minded and able to adapt to changes (relatively flexible position);
- Certified forklift driver (an asset).
Status: Full Time
Work Schedule: Sunday to Thursday 11am to 7pm (earlier on sunday)*
*Work schedule can change to accommodate operational needs.
We thank each candidate for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job title and the reference number in the subject.