* Ongoing recruiting for anticipatory requirement and application database *
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Business stability (we celebrated our 125th anniversary in 2019!);
- A sincere commitment to our employees;
- An employee discount for all in-store and restaurant products;
- Great opportunities to professional development;
- Work-Family flexibility;
- An atmosphere of Franco-Ontarian pride;
- Competitive wages;
- Employee Assistance Program.
YOUR CHALLENGES :
- Ensure to put in effect an exceptional customer service while welcoming customers with courtesy, answer questions and assist customers as needed;
- Assist in the marketing of our products and in inventory management, filling shelves, rotate stock, all according to the process specific to each tasks or step;
- Be attentive with each transaction at checkout;
- Keep the store clean and welcoming.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Six months experience with customer service;
- Good knowledge of the cheese sector and the food industry (asset);
- Available to work during week days, evenings and weekends;
- Open minded;
- Adaptability and flexibility;
Students are welcome to apply !
All candidates looking for a part time job are welcome to apply !
Work Schedule: Days, evenings, weekends*
*Schedule can change to accommodate operational needs.
SEND YOUR RESUME : email@example.com
Please note that we thank each candidate for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.