Under the supervision of the Production’s Supervisors, the Milk Receiver Clerk is responsible for receiving the milk and shipping of the cream according to established standards. He monitors the quality of milk received while respecting all health and safety, food safety, quality and production rules and regulations in place.
YOUR CHALLENGES :
- Perform basic milk testing prior to unloading
- Prepare and sanitize equipment prior to the first milk unloading
- Carry out the load to planned destination.
- Complete reports and enter data collected into computer systems Wash the truck tank
- Transfer, pasteurize, analyze and ship cream and other inputs
- Transfer, pasteurize, analyze and ship the milk to the VAT’s
- Manage milk and cream inventories
- Wash, sanitize and maintain equipment
- Perform all tasks and actions according to the quality and HACCP standards
- Comply with the company policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as required
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Mandatory Milk and Cream Grader Certification (Mandatory Milk and Cream Grader)
- I.T.A or a Food Science technology program diploma would be considered as an asset
- Computer literacy and data entry accuracy
- Good mechanical and troubleshooting aptitude to operate different production machine and/or equipment.
- Physical aptitude: To be able to lift weights that can exceed 20 kg; claim stairs, being in continuous motionduring your complete shiftwork.
- Demonstrate a superior sense of compliance with the workplace health and safety and sanitary standards in place.
- Demonstrate a great sense of responsibility and autonomy along with the ability to collaborate and work inteams.
- Be able to handle chemical products safely and to maintain your workstation cleanliness.
- Experience in a similar position in a structured and continuous improvement manufacturing environment (asset)
- Is thorough and pays attention to detail
- Is versatile, flexible, reliable and highly organized
- Working at heights licence
- Experience in the dairy industry would be considered as an asset
Status: Replacement position during the summer season
Work Schedule: Day shift with rotation on evenings and weekends *
*Schedule can change to accommodate operational needs.
SEND YOUR RESUME : firstname.lastname@example.org