Under the supervision of the Production’s Supervisors, the Machine Helper-Operator is responsible for providing the necessary support and help for operating the ultrasound cutting machine and the Hyppo sealer and Haysen or any other machines for our various formats of products. He helps coordinating the packaging process while respecting all health and safety, food safety, quality and production rules and regulations in place.
Help the operators and supervisors coordinating the entire process of cutting and packaging according to the established production plan
- Help operating and feeding the different production machine and equipment (ultrasound cutter, Hyppo sealer, Haysen)
- Help the operators and supervisors coordinating the entire process of cutting and packaging according to the established production plan
- Wash, sanitize and perform equipment maintenance
- Complete all production and packaging reports;
- Perform all tasks and actions safety and according to quality standards (HACCP).
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Completion of High School diploma or a combination of training and work experience considered equivalent;
- Experience in a similar position in a structured manufacturing environment (asset);
- Be able to lift weights that may exceed 20 Kg;
- Knowledge and be able to handle chemicals;
- Is thorough and pays attention to detail;
- Has a sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Is versatile, flexible and reliable.
Status: Full Time
Work Schedule: Evening with weekends rotation.
We thank each candidate for their interest, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com the job title and the Posting ref. in the subject.