ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the responsibility of the production supervisor, the Cheese Making Helper is involved in processing, manufacturing and packaging cheese. As a Production Line Team Member, they ensure work to produce a quality cheese. This need to be completed while respecting health and safety, sanitation, quality and production standards and regulations.
- Handle the cheese at different stages of production and packaging;
- Wash, clean and perform equipment maintenance;
- Wrap the cheese in various formats;
- Complete reporting of production and washing;
- Being versatile in various workstations;
- Prepare all the ingredients and materials needed for the manufacture and packaging of the cheese;
- Perfom all tasks and actions safely and according to quality standards (HACCP);
- Follow company policies and procedures for St-Albert Cheese;
- Perform all other related duties.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent experience;
- Be able to lift weights that may exceed 20 Kg;
- Is thorough and pays attention to detail;
- Has a sense of responsibility and autonomy;
- Is versatile, flexible and reliable ;
- Has an open mind and able to adapt to changes, and is a good team player.
Status: Full time
Work Schedule: Days, evenings, week days, weekend rotation*
*Work schedule can change to accommodate operational needs.
We thank each candidate for their interest, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org the job title and the Posting ref. in the subject.