* Ongoing recruiting for anticipatory requirement and application database *
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Business stability (we celebrate our 125th anniversary this year!);
- A sincere commitment to our employees;
- An employee discount for all in-store and restaurant products;
- Great opportunities to professional development;
- Work-Family flexibility;
- An atmosphere of Franco-Ontarian pride;
- Competitive wages and a performance bonus;
- Employee Assistance Program.
YOUR CHALLENGES :
- Represent St-Albert Cheese and act at all time with professionalism and courtesy;
- Ensure deliveries of products ordered and collect payments, if needed
- Have a good knowledge of assigned routes
- Complete driver’s logbook and do the daily safety inspection according to the laws in effect
- Check at all time that orders march with assigned route and confirm that the quantities ordered is the same as the amounts on the boxes, sign for the load and provide a copy to the Expedition Clerk
- Complete deposit sheet and submit it to the Finance Department, in accordance with updated procedures
- Always follow the Highway Traffic Act and work in accordance to health and safety regulations.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Relevant driver and delivery experience
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent experience
- Be able to lift weights that may exceed 20 Kg
- Valid driving license and have a driving record in order
- Is thorough and pays attention to details
- Has a sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude
Work Schedule: Weekends (Saturday and Sunday), and possibly one week day*
*Schedule can change to accommodate operational needs.
SEND YOUR RESUME : email@example.com
We thank each candidate for your interest. However, only qualified candidates will be contacted.