YOUR CHALLENGES :
- Wash, clean and perform equipment sanitation;
- Perform the cleaning of production sinks, garbage cans, gray cabinets, doors, etc., at established frequencies;
- Ensure the cleanliness of common areas in production, such as the rest room, washrooms, corridors, etc.;
- Cleaning of drains in and outside of production;
- Perform pre-operation inspections;
- Complete sanitation documentation;
- Being versatile in various workstations;
- Perform all tasks and actions safety and according to quality standards (HACCP);
- If needed, handle the cheese at different stages of production and packaging;
- Perform all other related duties as requested.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Completion of High School diploma or a combination of training and work experience considered equivalent;
- Experience in a similar position in a manufacturing setting (asset);
- Be able to lift weights that may exceed 20 Kg;
- Knowledge and be able to handle chemicals;
- Training in handling chemicals (asset);
- Is thorough and pays attention to detail;
- Has a sense of responsibility and autonomy;
- Is versatile, flexible and reliable.
Work Schedule: night (10pm to 6am) with weekend rotation*
*Schedule can change to accommodate operational needs.
SEND YOUR RESUME : firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank each candidate for their interest, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.