ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES
Under the supervision of the Store Manager, the Store Employee ensures to provide an exceptional customer service while welcoming customers, answering questions and assist customers as needed, and this, with courtesy, politeness and a friendly smile. His main responsibilities include processing payments at checkout and filling shelves.
- Ensure to put in effect an exceptional customer service while welcoming customers with courtesy, answer questions and assist customers as needed;
- Assist in the marketing of our products and in inventory management, filling shelves, rotate stock, all according to the process specific to each tasks or step;
- Be attentive with each transaction at checkout;
- Inform your supervisor of any unusual situation or concern;
- Keep the store clean and welcoming;
- Respect and enforce rules: established for health and safety, hygiene, sanitation and food handling;
- Act at all times with professionalism and with respect toward customers and co-workers;
- Comply with all other co-op policies;
- Perform all other related duties.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Six month experience with customer service;
- Good knowledge of the cheese sector and the food industry (asset);
- Available to work on during week days, evening and weekend;
- Open mind;
- Adaptability and flexibility;
Status : Part time (Minimum of 20+ hours)
Work Schedule: Day, evening, weekends.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com indicating the job title and the posting reference number in the subject.
We thank each candidate for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.