Role and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager, the Clerk is responsible for preparing cheese orders for delivery and/or delivering according to the customer’s needs. The Clerk is also responsible of the accuracy of the products included in the orders to assure that we meet customers requests and expectations.
- Processes and prepares orders according to the customers’ requests and specifications
- Check orders before shipping and delivering;
- Prepares packing slips and invoices;
- Performs a visual inspection of the products before shipping;
- Wash, sanitize and perform equipment maintenance;
- Perform all tasks and activities in a safe manner and in accordance with the quality standards in force (HACCP);
- Follow company policies and procedures for St-Albert Cheese;
- Perform all other related duties.
What you have:
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent;
- Experience in a similar position or in a warehouse;
- Valid G’s driving license and clean driving record;
- Be able to lift weights that may exceed 20 Kg;
- Knowledge and be able to handle chemicals;
- Is thorough and pays attention to detail;
- Has a sense of responsibility and autonomy;
- Has and demonstrate computer skills;
- Is versatile, flexible and reliable;
- Has an open mind and able to adapt to changes;
- Cerified forklift driver (asset);
Status: Full time
Work schedule: mainly evenings, weekdays, weekend rotation*
*Schedule can change to accommodate operational needs.
We thank each candidate for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com indicating the job title and the reference number in the subject.