ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES
Under the responsibility of the Quality Assurance Director, the Laboratory Intern will have to execute all the requisite tests established in the program of microbiological and physico-chemical tests on cheese.
- Support and assist in the daily tasks of the Laboratory Technician;
- Do samplings and carry out observations within the production department;
- Execute testing, including: fat analysis, humidity, tasting, micro, phage, etc.
- Assist in assuring the effectiveness of the analysis equipment;
- Assist in the implementation of various on-going progress projects;
- Assist in the implementation and the revision of work procedures;
- Other projects as required by the company.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Student in 2nd or 3rd year of an Microbiology program (Baccalaureate or College);
- Quick learner and able to manage several priorities at once;
- Versatile and flexible;
- Good communication sense;
- Oriented approach towards employees, internal clients and business needs;
- Ability to communicate information clearly and precisely;
- Able to work within a team and demonstrate a good team spirit;
- Must be bilingual – French and English.
Status: Part time, student.
Work Schedule: Available to work evenings and weekends.
Please forward your curriculum vitae, accompanied with a letter of interest firstname.lastname@example.org by including the title of the opportunity and the reference number in the subject line.
We thank each candidate for your interest. However, only qualified candidates will be contacted.