- Testing and analyzing current and future IT Systems as required.
- Documenting current processes and recommending process improvements to leadership for consideration.
- Resolving incoming IT concerns via email chat, phone, remote or in-person support.
- Identifying the urgency and severity of reported cases and triaging accordingly to pertinent stakeholders.
- Installing computer hardware including but not limited to laptops, thin clients, laptop docks, monitors, printers, multimedia devices, network devices and desk phones.
- Installing all software necessary to initialize devices for corporate employee use (e.g., Windows, Office 365, Adobe Suite, VPN Clients access, Custom software requirements).
- Liaising with third party vendors to address network and operational software-related inquiries.
- Creating knowledge-based articles for common and critical issues.
- Providing actionable recommendations to optimize current IT performance and proactively resolve future issues.
- Collaborating with various department and external consultants to ensure that IT needs and security are adequately met across the organization.
- Assisting with both external consultants and corporate employee onboarding procedures.
- Operating, monitoring, and maintaining several Information Systems including but not limited to Telephony systems, database systems, knowledge management systems, ticketing systems, file repository systems, media hosting systems etc.
- Participating in the planning, implementation, and growth of the Fromagerie infrastructure.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- A technical diploma or bachelor’s degree in computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of hands-on experience in an IT Service Desk capacity; preferably in a Microsoft/Windows based environment.
- Knowledge of incident and problem management processes and tools; ITIL, Microsoft or SQL certification would be an asset.
- A proven ability to independently identify problems and make suggestions for improvement.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective organizational skills with an ability to communicate with all levels within an organization.
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching;
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure;
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution;
- Good knowledge of the following software: Windows 10, Office 365 2010+, Microsoft Server 2012 and 2016, Exchange Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, VPN, Network Security, Cloud computing, Azure/Active Directory and GPO’s;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office-Office 365;
- Knowledge of basic PC troubleshooting;
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware;
- Knowledge of the food industry (asset);
- Good abilities for organizing, prioritizing and multitasking;
- Good listening and understanding (customer service);
- Good verbal and written communication;
- Team focused;
- Time management;
Status: Full Time
Work Schedule: days*
*Schedule can change to accommodate operational needs.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com indicating the job title and the posting reference number in the subject.