ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES
Reporting to the General Director and the Director of Human Resources, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and office support to ensure the effective and proper execution of all administrative activities in order to facilitate and improve the work schedule of the directors. The incumbent will be responsible for managing emails, diaries, meetings and any incoming internal and external communications. The assistant is also called to participate in several meetings and to make the minutes.
- Assist with administrative tasks (agenda, electronic correspondence, meetings, travel, expenses, etc.) and all related activities in order to facilitate the role of the General Director and Director of Human Ressources;
- Review and assess the priority in emails, manage calendar, contacts and schedule meetings;
- Answering telephone calls for his/her superiors;
- Organize business travel and complete expense reports;
- Schedule meetings and arrange the proper organization and planning (welcoming participants, reserving rooms, catering, etc.);
- Prepare and submit the agendas of meetings, taking notes and transmitting the reports and minutes;
- Plan and coordinate various projects, seminars and events organized and request by his/her superiors;
- Coordinate and maintain employee’s files and databases.
- Support the HR Director in coordination and in support of the recruitment process;
- Support senior management in the creation of relevant reports to help decision-making and also in supporting with preparation of documentation, policies and necessary presentation for his/her superiors and committees;
- Perform classification and management of administrative documents and others;
- Maintain and updated minutes and official records;
- Translate various documents from French to English and vice-versa;
- Provide constant support to his superiors and the management team;
- Coordinate and facilitate interaction between the different departments and functions of the St-Albert Cheese;
- Participate in any other activity or project related duties.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- College diploma in business administration, office administration or other relevant combination of training and work experience;
- Minimum five (5) years experience as an Administrative Assistant;
- Excellent command of French and English (oral and written), combined with solid drafting skills in both languages;
- Excellent communication skills for writing letters, document review and preparation of reports and presentations;
- Mastery of Windows environment and Microsoft Office software;
- Possesses strong sense of discretion, confidentiality and professionalism;
- Loyalty and sense of responsibility;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, rigorous and administrative ease to manage priorities;
- Availability, adaptiveness and flexibility in schedules and work hours;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, tact and good team spirit;
- Initiative and autonomy;
- Goal and results oriented;
- Flexibility and openness to change.
Status : Full time
Work Schedule: Day
We thank each candidate for your interest. However, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please forward your résumé, accompanied with a letter of interest to email@example.com by including the title of the opportunity and the reference number in the subject line.