Bilingual Delivery Driver – Full Time – 2022-0013 **Inventory for Future Need**
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Business stability (we celebrated our 125th anniversary last year !);
- A sincere commitment to our employees;
- An employee discount for all in-store and restaurant products;
- Great opportunities to professional development;
- Work-Family flexibility;
- An atmosphere of Franco-Ontarian pride;
- Competitive wages and a performance bonus;
- A complete benefits plan, including a group RRSP;
- Employee Assistance Program.
YOUR CHALLENGES :
- Represent St-Albert Cheese and act at all time with professionalism and courtesy;
- Ensure deliveries of products ordered and collect payments, if need;
- Have a good knowledge of assigned routes;
- Complete driver’s logbook and do the daily safety inspection according to the laws in effect;
- Check at all time that orders march with assigned route and confirm that the quantities ordered is the same as the amounts on the boxes, sign for the load and provide a copy to the Expedition Clerk;
- Complete deposit sheet and submit it to the Finance Department, in accordance with updated procedures;
- Always follow the Highway Traffic Act and work in accordance to health and safety regulations.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Valid driving license and a clean driving record
- Relevant driver and delivery experience
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent experience
- Physical aptitude: To be able to lift weights that can exceed 20 kg; being in continuous motion during your complete shiftwork.
- Is thorough and pays attention to detail
- Has a sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Excellent customer service experience with a positive attitude
- Demonstrate superior sense of health and safety compliance at work as well as the sanitation practices in place.
Status: Full time
Work Schedule: * Must be available to meet operational requirements according to delivery schedules, including very early in the morning, weekdays and weekends.
SEND YOUR RESUME : firstname.lastname@example.org