- Prepare and cook the food properly based on planned quality and quantities;
- Ensure proper food rotation;
- Setup the plate and ensure a good presentation;
- Collaborate hand on hand with the Corporate Chef for new suggestions et improvement related to the recipees and restaurant menu;
- Work collaboratively with the internal teams in the kitchen for to deliver adequate food quality and quantity based on restaurant orders;
- Maintain the workplace and equipment clean;
- Support in other duties as required by the Corporative Chef ;
- Respect and enforce rules: established for health and safety, hygiene, sanitation and food handling, at all times.
WHAT YOU HAVE :
- Minimum high school diploma or college diploma in restaurant or food service management is considered an asset;
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the restaurant industry;
- Adopt an exceptional team spirit and a positive attitude in your work environment;
- Speed and efficiency in the execution of your tasks;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- High level of adaptation and flexibility;
- Ability to manage and be versatile in the context of a more difficult situation and/or under pressure;
- You are hardworking and disciplined;
- Excellent communication skills with team members;
- Be endowed with a high level of autonomy in the execution of your tasks.
Status: Full time
Work Schedule: Day, evening, weekends*
* Must be available to meet operational requirements according to restaurant opening hours ( day, evening and week-ends
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com indicating the job title and the posting reference number in the subject.